POSITION: Product Development Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 70,000 - 90,000 THB
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund and etc.
- Communicate customer needs and lead team (product ,raw meat , process team ) to launch product on time in full.
- Create new product ideation upon sales /customer request.
- Developing new product sample to meet customer requirement.
- Apply project management skill to monitor team member tasks and take corrective action when needed in order to keep project on track.
- Understand product launch / renewal objectives in the context of customer situations
- Participate in cross-functional team to execute product development plan
- Use effective communication to determine product launch needs and target specification with internal team ( qualitative and sensory )
- Collaborate with (raw meat , process, production , Food safety ,planning ,Q.A.) to ensure master specification is realistic and sustainable
- Manage suppliers to optimize ingredients and process including packaging following policy and End User ‘s regulations
- Product improvement through raw material ,ingredient and packaging and opportunities for cost reduction
- Draws upon basic scientific knowledge to support technology innovation growth by partnering with businesses and with customers as well technology partners, to identify emerging trends and needs in a technology category.
- Proactively seeking and create Innovation projects for new products or services according to the market or customer requirements.
- Manage working area and/or tooling effectiveness through daily operations and continuous capability improvement to support development.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals of supervisor and staff
- Sets, monitors and evaluates Key Results Actions for staff
- Conducts personnel development planning for self and staff
- Subordinate with occupational safety, monitor that working environment is in compliance with the company safety and environment policy.
- Provide measurement and report on any product development issues, opportunities, development plan and achievement.
- Participate and contribute to any special assignment as assigned by management team
- Understands, support and complies with the responsibilities outlined by the Corporate IP policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related field
- At least 1 years of experience in food processing business
- TOEIC score at least 600
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 15)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th