POSITION: Finance Manager
LOCATION: Bangpoo, Samutprakarn
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: 75,000 – 100,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Yearly bonus, Provident fund, Five day work and etc.
- Bringing the technical expertise in all FP&A subjects (AOC technical aspect, Essbase, Smart CCO)
- Providing of Standard Report financial information according to Group rules (upstream, residuals, FOREX analysis) as validated by FBP in line with aligned schedule
- Supporting the FBP to drive performance by providing analysis, scenario planning, KPIs as well as information regarding cost driver and changes allowing all functions to make timely business decisions based on facts.
- Developing and Maintaining Accurate Cost for our products (actual cost, base cost allocation, Standard cost), in line with Corporate standard definitions and practices
- Providing costing analysis (eg. Actual vs Standard) and initial recommendation for potential productivity opportunity based on the costing discrepancy analysis
- Securing accuracy and consistency of data. Be proactive with FBP to improve global efficiency of costing function (reports, Dashboard, tools, processes, way of analysis)
- Translating GSC strategy of the plant in Financial terms (Business Review, target settings, strategic plans, prior…)
- Driving the performance of the plant, including cash management (CAPEX and Inventory) as well as understand and rationalize financial performance metrics (eg. evolutions of margin, costing)
- Accountable of the accuracy of Financial Information of the Entity, internal control included, and manage interfaces with FP&A and costing platform
- Supporting management to set actions plan, follow-up implementation, measure/anticipate risk and make decisions
- Effective business support to GSC cluster/region
- Interacting with non GSC Organizations (eg. Line of Business, Front offices, Non Schneider organizations) should be only for exceptions, and in agreement with Region/cluster level
- Improving and developing the financial awareness of non-financial people in the entity
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting
- More than 5 years experiences in performance & reporting in Finance & Cost management & Analysis
- English and computers literacy
- SAP knowledge is advantage.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 Ext. 13 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th