POSITION: Sales Engineer
PRODUCT: LPG TANKS, from small (300 liters) to bigger (300,000 liters)
LOCATION: Rangsit, Pathumthani
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: 40,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Yearly bonus, Company funding, Five days’ work
- To present, promote and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Submit quotation to customers by referring to price lists and product literature.
- To manage relationships in order to create and maintain partnerships with customers.
- To ensure the provision of timely, accurate and relevant information to our customers in order for them to purchase/repurchase our services.
- To improve complaint satisfaction by the provision of actionable data to the organization and to identify areas for process improvements in order to ensure continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure the provision of timely, accurate and complete information to our internal party in order to process the design, production, pick-up, transport, invoice and follow-up customer’s orders.
- To ensure consistently high standards of performance, good results and continuous improvement through effective communication and teamwork.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to resolve issues relating customer pricing, terms, shipments and others issues.
- Analyze the territory/ markets’ potential, track sales and create progress reports.
- Maintenance of discipline and good industrial relations in the work place
- Conduct all activities under ISO standards
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
- Min. of 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing or customer services
- Equivalent to a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science.
- Experiences in Sales and Customer Service
- Require to pass TOEIC test with min. 700 score or other tests in equivalent
- Own Driving license
- Fluent in both Thai and English is mandatory
- MS office program proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Ability to ensure compliance to applicable laws, guidelines, policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to manage a unit/section/department including developing procedures, participate in program planning and
- analysis review to determine appropriate actions
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion in handling confidential materials and matters
- Ability to travel both upcountry and abroad once a while
- Own Driving license
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Operational Control: Thorough planning and organizing of the work and careful monitoring of resources & progress to achieve planned results.
- Reasoning & Thinking: Analytical & Conceptual thinking used to correctly understand complexity & problem solving by identifying key patterns, communicating and using tools/concepts.
- Communication: Clear, relevant and timely two way passage of information to the relevant people, delivered at the correct level – speaking, presenting, writing, listening questioning.
- Initiative: Participates situation and correctly assess the risks then acts decisively and proactively to achieve the best outcome and communicates with the relevant people.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, HR, leadership technique, operation methods and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of Human behavior and performance; individual
- Proven problem solving ability with a solutions orientation, Strong service orientation and related skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 16)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th