We are currently looking for top talented Consulting Manager, Innovation Management for our client, one of the World leader in Operations Management Consulting, based in Thailand.
POSITION: Consulting Manager, Innovation Management (Consulting firm)
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 300K-400K (up to experience)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
As a Manager, Innovation Management, you are expected to lead and deliver complex client engagements, identifying, designing, and implementing effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients.
You will drive the direction of the engagement and effectively manage the team and long-term relationship with clients to deliver high performance.
The Senior Manager will contribute to the development of new clients and markets, delivery of presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership.
An excellent communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels is required.
The right talent has to be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced and very dynamic environment, results driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- Managing the execution of complex consulting engagements to ensure projects and deliverables meet or exceed the client’s requirements and expectations and deliver top-notch value to clients, which includes:
- Structuring project activities, identifying resource requirements in line with the scope and objectives of the engagement
- Leading and managing large teams, overseeing the overall quality of the project delivery
- Engaging and managing key stakeholders at Management and C-Level to ensure client’s expectations are fully met
- Examining alternatives after proactively identifying issues and risks, pursuing the optimal course of actions to minimize adverse impact and maximize project success
- Closely working with Senior Managers, Principals and Directors in developing new business leads and opportunities to grow the business
- Managing and enhancing relationship with clients, with an objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner and identifying and pursuing additional business opportunities
- Be the key-player in building the firm by:
- Mentoring, developing and coaching junior colleagues in order to support their development within the organization
- Functional and/or industry networking with the aim of developing and sharing best practices
- Thai National and fluent in English is mandatory (Chinese is a big plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences with a MBA or a Master's degree preferred
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP) will be a plus
- 8+ years experience in the industry (Petrochemicals & Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Heavy Manufacturing sectors)
- 5+ years experience in a leading Management Consulting firm
- Relevant Management experience with a Consulting firm focused on Strategy & Innovation
- Proven experience leading complex business and operational transformation programs with high change management component
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams
- Ability to travel extensively
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to email@example.com (+66 (0) 97 245 7657).
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th