We are currently looking for Strategic Supplier Leader based in Bangpoo. This role is the key contact person for the Supplier, managing the strategic relationship with this Supplier. He/she conducts regular business reviews with the Supplier on behalf of all company entities.
POSITION: Strategic Supplier Leader
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Be the key contact between company and the Supplier and thus facilitate bi-directional communication
- Agrees on Supplier value proposal definition and multi-year deployment plan
- Communicate Supplier strategy internally
- Consolidate internal needs from company and define areas of business development opportunities with Supplier
- Negotiate with Supplier on behalf of all company entities including Supplier performance and productivity objectives
- Lead regular business reviews with the Supplier to monitor operational performance
- Organize regular management meetings with Supplier to monitor strategic plan deployment
- Manage the communication of all business awards to Supplier, in full coordination with Operations and Category management
- Implementation and execution of the Strategy decided at Market level for the Supplier that responsible for
- Acting as point of Escalation, to fix major issues to recover Customer satisfaction.
- Keep up to date the list of local purchasers in contact with the Supplier
- Keep up to date in the countries information: payment terms, Incoterm, currency
- Follow up Supplier load level (capacity) and investment plans
- Track and report elementary Supplier performance vs. objectives from all Company entities
- Monitor Supplier risk
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering, or related field
- Strong leadership skills and data analytics
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate, organize and work with all levels of the organization
- Capacity to influence and convince
- Minimum 7 year working experience
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (099-0499455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th