Responsible for the talent acquisition and recruitment of employees in commercial, Supporting functions and other positions as needed in Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar Manage the full process from conducting hiring needs in-take session, defining effective hiring channels, behavior-based selection, to offer proposal and communication, and other processes prior to on-boarding process. Also active participation in Company talents pipeline programs, e.g.: campus recruiting and other talents channels, capable and committed to live the goal of Quality, Speed, Diversity and Cost
POSITION: Assistant Recruitment Manager - 1 Year Contract
LOCATION: Wireless Road, Lumpini
JOB TYPE: Contract
SALARY RANGE: (up to experience)
WORKDAY: 5 day/ week from 9am – 6pm
BENEFIT: Group insurance, fix & variable bonus and etc.
- Engage hiring manager and conduct quality in-take session and define the hiring needs.
- Propose searching solutions with a good mix of channels.
- Manage the hiring (Taleo) system and process with proficiency.
- Posting to multiple job boards, intranet and internet and other social media as needed.
- Searching, screening, behavior based interviewing and recommending qualified candidates for assigned job positions.
- Effective discussions, feedback, follow up during the searching process and make proper adjustments of hiring activities to ensure a productive hiring cycle.
- Engage hiring managers, HR Partners and influence, and advance the hiring agenda/progress to drive close hiring cases, mobilize resources/supports of TA Team and Leaders as needed.
- Coordinating candidates’ selection, drive panel discussions if necessary, hiring decision making process.
- Handling offer proposal and communication process.
- Establish and maintain recruitment channels across the country including headhunting, campus, intermediaries, job fairs and employee referrals.
- Drive to meet and beat TA performance metrics in cycle time, balance of hiring channels, etc.
- Bachelor or above degree, in HR or Phycology education background preferred, but not limited to these background only.
- Certified behavior based interview skills as a plus.
- Excellent English language skills- written, spoken and reading
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Windows packages
- Local language and multilingual in other ASEAN languages will be a plus
- You will be first priority, if you can start work immediately
- 5+ years TA experience in researching firm or in house TA or Human Resources experience with direct responsibility for supporting internal or outside customer base
- Hands on experiences of hiring variety of positions, including senior positions and different job functions.
- Strong results orientation and follow through accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, effective communication with people from different cultures and levels
- Self-motivated, be willing to work under stress
- Experiences of campus hires, panel interview, and assessment center experiences will be a plus.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org Call 099-049-9455
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at www.orenburg.co.th