POSITION: Hardware Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Mueang, Buriram
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 50,000 – 85,000 THB (Depend on experience)
BENEFIT: Social security, Group insurance, Bonus according to performance
- Hardware Quality
- Work closely with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineer) teams and Product Operations, to define and process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements.
- Be involved through design, development and production, to manage the quality of incoming material across a variety of component manufacturing processes
- Plan, execute and oversee inspection and testing of products to verify conformance with specifications and delivery
- Maintain the complaint, nonconformity and corrective action procedure using records and tracking systems, including root-cause analysis
- Investigate product complaints and reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture, investigation, and proper documentation.
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and use problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development teams
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Quality System
- Provide concise, complete, and accurate documentation of inspection results relative to area of responsibility. Including but not limited to post reports.
- Support the Senior Compliance Manager to monitor and report of supplier product quality and performance
- Deliver training on quality awareness when required
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements
- Undertake projects as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Supplier Quality (covering materials, production, process and shipments)
- Engage with the Contract Manufacturer and component suppliers, to ensure the quality of the finished goods
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with supplier on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities, health, safety and environmental risk.
- Manage and coordinate supplier parts, supplier problem solving on time, cost recovery and supplier warranty indicators
- Ensure adherence to processes and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues (perform on-site visits if required)
- Work with the supplier directly, create correction action plans to address process failures
- People & Relationships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related degree
- Quality Engineer experience, with strong understanding of technical skills, including software, hardware and software coding
- Experience in preventing quality loss in the early stage of manufacturing
- Experience leading cross-functional, problem-solving teams, using practical approaches e.a.. Quality metrics, Design of Experiments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version-control procedures and defect management processes
- Professional Certification, such as Six Sigma, CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) or CQA (Certified Quality Auditor)
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com or call 065-594-7856 for more information.
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th