POSITION: Marketing Assistant Manager, Food Products
LOCATION: Rama 3, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 40,000 THB (Depends on experience)
Benefit: Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Vacation leave, Attendance Award, etc.
- Assist Marketing Director in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
- Coordinate with Brand Manager in developing marketing plan and budget.
- Analyze sales data and determine sales forecast.
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Coordinate with art departments to develop window displays and signage.
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Advertising Manager to initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
- Generate sales and marketing reports to management when needed.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
- Age between 32 – 35 years old.
- At least 10 years experiences in own-brand marketing.
- Fluent in English communication.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability, and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th.