Human Resource Consultancy||
HR Client Service/ Payroll Consultant
Position: HR Client Service/ Payroll Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Bonus and Commission
- Do the research for marketing rate and client trend in using payroll and outsource service
- Analyst marketing trend and plan budget for Quarterly, Mid-year and year for Payroll & Outsource Department
- Maintain current key account, getting requirement and find win-win solution for both side
- Collect all payroll data from contractor and client to calculate payroll for each client
- Updated labor law and labor trend from labor department
- Over all Business Development for payroll service
- Make growth for Payroll & Outsource department
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Payroll or Outsource business
- Experience in using BPLUS will be advantage
- Pleasant and smart personality, and is self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Superb Skills in the areas of Negotiation, Presentation, Selling, Coordinating and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge in payroll, can be calculate payroll manually
- Expert in Excel and Microsoft office
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th