POSITION: Manufacturing Operation Manager
LOCATION: Northeastern region
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Over 250,000 THB a month
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Housing Allowance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Design and implement plans for the effective use of material and labor resources to achieve manufacturing target
- Supervise the operations of manufacturing personnel to ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and time schedule
- Conduct studies and research to discover a more effective approach to production
- Oversee the regulation of work shift to ensure proper workload distribution
- Monitor a manufacturing team to ensure operations follow health and safety standards
- Schedule the maintenance of production equipment and machines to ensure efficient operations
- Analyze and provide solutions to manufacturing challenges or problems
- Conduct assessments to identify mechanical and procedural limitations that minimize work efficiency
- Monitor and control a production process to adjust operations in event of a problem
- Collaborate with marketing and sales staff to implement strategies that will improve the marketability of manufactured products
- Oversee the procurement of raw materials and equipment required for manufacturing
- Review personnel performance to determine individuals most suited for promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering field.
- Proven experience in Manufacturing Operation Management, FMCG business is highly preferred.
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th