POSITION: Demand Planner (Material Planner) - Inbound Logistics
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Housing Allowance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Managing and controlling of material availability.
- Collaborate with warehouse operations team for material delivery plan and ensure sufficient warehouse space to support incoming materials.
- Maintain and update planning parameters in SAP.
- Managing and controlling non-quality inventory in order to minimize write off.
- Meet or overachieve inventory target and DRPO (capital), advance inventory analysis and collaborate cross function for implementation
- Implement development supply chain KPI analysis to drive supply continuity and improvement for E2E process
- Knowledgeable in import and export process.
- Preventive for supply chain issues into production planning, customer distribution thereby communicating with mitigation plan.
- Bachelor in Logistics management, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing or related position.
- Proven record/experience in MRP functionality in any ERP system.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (080 058 0633)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th