POSITION: Associate Recruiter (Welcome new graduate)
LOCATION: Silom, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience with high commission
Benefit: Commission/Incentive, Group insurance, Social Security Fund
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Using social media to advertise positions.
- Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience as recruiter.
- Achievement Oriented with strong sale nature
- Good command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Travel within the working day may be required to meet with clients.
Skills and Competency:
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with unexpected situations
- A smart personal appearance is important as the role involves meetings with clients and conducting interviews with candidates.
- The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th