POSITION: Supplier Quality Auditing Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Pakchong, Nakhonratchasima
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Housing Allowance, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Vacation Leave etc.
- Assesses and confirms supplier’s capability to meet standards of supply, through performing the SQA audit, reviewing of analytical data compliance, performing and review of process capability trial data and verifying that supplier hazard controls are operating effectively.
- Implement MQM/PQM process by working closely with supplier, educating, and providing advice, information and support to supplier which leads to achievement of process compliance.
- Supports the supplier to address gaps in Q&FS capability identified through audits.
- Conduct supplier risk assessment through initial qualification audits during supplier selection and frequent supplier audit, provide advice on the suitability of material specifications and ensure specifications are signed off by supplier.
- Contributes Quality & Food Safety and supplier insights to the sourcing strategy.
- Conduct supplier quality performance reviews and update supplier status to business, monitor to ensure that supplier performance conforms to Thailand specification, measure supplier KPIs and report to the business.
- Undertakes Supplier Development activities to build technical and operational capability to meet the future requirements of the supply strategy.
- Manage material non-conformance by investigating cause of defect, ensuring effective corrective and preventive action plan in place, supervising necessarily sorting out process at supplier/own warehouse, follow up the implementation of action plan to eliminate/minimize reoccurrence.
- Share accountability with buyers for the preliminary supplier assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Science, Food Engineering, Food Technology or related.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in quality, product development, manufacturing, or Commercial area
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
- Extraordinarily strong analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th