POSITION: Corporate Affairs Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Housing Allowance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Identify, develop, and maintain good relationships with specialist stakeholder group.
- Use and keep abreast with technical knowledge and skills to engage and influence specialist stakeholder group.
- Working with marketing and other to develop science-based relevant content for use in all forms of engagement (e.g. F2F, events, social media channels etc.)
- Plan and lead consistent specialist stakeholder group activities aligned with the local market priorities
- Understand product attributes and support business in engaging with channel customers as and when required.
- Working with sales, customer marketing and marketing teams to drive business building initiatives in specialty channel
- Represent the company in Veterinary Associations
- support consumer care team with disease related queries and pet health issues.
- support corporate affairs strategies in driving ending pet homelessness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Veterinary Science or related field.
- Over 3 years in similar role.
- Experience in Technical Sales, or Animal Health field would be advantage.
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th