POSITION: Activity Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Housing Allowance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Leading activities management process and act as custodian of the process to ensure work effectiveness across demand and supply sides
- Leading the activities to achieve the successful deliver of activities, through effective project management
- Establishing a network of strong relationships with the SEA, Japan and the other affiliates units. Ensuring they are fully integrated in the market activity, and that their interests are represented in the new activity agenda. Also ensure the innovative idea is transfer among the market
- Managing the project effectively from concept agreement to post launch evaluation. As well as to prepare and complete QuEST process
- Ensure critical information is obtained on time and give the recommendation to management team and affiliates market to enable launch of the activities
- Manage the business project since the project charter approved.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven experience in Business Project Management
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th