POSITION: Engineering Manager - Automation Slaughter
LOCATION: Base Saraburi Plant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on candidate’s experience
Benefit: Fixed bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance etc.
- Manage, plan and supervise the reliability programs and Technology with the local slaughterhouse Manufacturing related Managers maintenance supervisors in Saraburi location to match with best practice, regulation, Law, standard and EHS standard.
- Lead the team of engineering team to develop maintenance systems and standards
- Ensure the operations are maintained in a safety cost effective and efficient manner consistent with industry best practice
- Maintain a constant focus on reducing engineering costs whilst maintaining plant efficiency and operational effectiveness
- Develop action plans and implements strategies for improving maintenance and reliability in the organization
- Conduct maintenance audits at locations
- Support platform reliability leader and achieve specific reliability goals and targets at location
20% Process development
- Work closely with the operation team on process development for new processes and equipment installation
- Identify relevant company expertise who can contribute as part of the team
- Due to extensive experience and contacts within the food processing business and with company in general can use these contacts to identify alternative solutions, External expertise and evaluate options to find the optimum solution
20% Installation standards development and project management
- Maintaining of construction and installation standards within Saraburi site for new projects and replacement of assets
- Ensure facility designs meet the stringent requirements to produce food safe products and safe facilities
- Develop material and finishes specifications, general construction standards, that can be used for all construction work within Saraburi site
- Manage the project with Local Manufacturing related managers and Maintenance supervisor to ensure the setting up of the preventive maintenance program and reliability program of machines / equipment to support project and production
10% Energy management
- Develop the systems to enable locations to track energy efficiency and change in trends
- Identify industry best practices and work with location energy management groups
- Promote efficient use of energy and as means of demonstrating corporate responsibility
- Drive energy management programs and best practice to maintenance team
10% General capital management
- Drive Manage and plan for Base / Non base project of Manufacturing related locations in Saraburi to match with safety, quality, schedule and budget.
- Review/ Discuss the designed machines / equipment or other related items of machine installation to match with the requirement of Productivity, quality and operating cost, Safety and Bio security.
10% Environment management
- Lead environmental management programs for fully compliance to applicable laws, customer requirements, corporate standards, the company direction including, but not limited to, solid waste (Both non-hazardous and hazardous) air, and wastewater
- Initiative in environmental innovation
- Identify waste reduction opportunities and management of regulated discharges such as wastewater
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, and related filed.
- Has more than 10 years of working experience in Engineering with 5 years’ direct working experience in poultry meats, slaughter process or food industry.
- Has the experience with Automation equipment, Automation machine, Automate cutting Conveyor
- Has the experience to develop working instructions for each GMP, HACCP, BRC, or other standard procedures
- Flexible to work during nighttime or during the holiday period.
- Have the driving license
- Influence English communication skill.
- Able to use Microsoft office application
- Has the experience with the high safety standard environment.
- Have the experience or knowledge of setting up the standard of Work Instruction procedures.
- Have the experience with the new start up construction or projects.
- Proven ability to lead multifunctional teams and build and leverage relationships across multiple functions and businesses to maximize team performance and achieve project objectives.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience effectively managing an engineering firm, particularly scoping and managing the work of third-party engineering and related consulting companies
- Strong influencing skills, ability to work across the organization and with multiple functions
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 15 or 098-5544514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th