Position: Building Attendant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bangkok Thailand
Salary Range: 18,000 THB
Benefit: Insurance, Variable Bonus, Provident Fund, etc.
- To assist Building Manager and Building Attendant Supervisor on hand over/take back premises area process.
- Instruction of fit out regulation to contractor before start fitting out work and control all contractors to comply with fit out regulation.
- Daily inspection renovation work and reinstatement work in the premises area.
- Daily inspection report and NCR issue as well as follow up until all work done completely.
- Daily inspection in common area and supervise sub-contract such as cleaning, gardening and pest control.
- Daily & Monthly inspection Lift and Escalator in 3 Buildings, Retail Center and NCR issue as well as follow up until all work done completely.
- Monthly inspection fire staircase, bell alarm and air-pressurize and report submitted to building manager on Monthly Fire Alarm test schedule.
- To assist Building Manager and Building Attendant Supervisor in repair and maintenance work.
- Follow up and inspection work of suppliers/contractors until work done and acceptant form issued when purchasing order send out to supplies/contractors.
- Inspection and supervise External Window Cleaning Contractor and follow up work done after purchasing order issued for twice a year.
- Check and permission for material loading in /out and daily access forms.
- To service and coordinate with tenants, visitor and contractor.
- To report all incidents occurred to Building Manager and concern department.
- Male, Thai Nationality.
- High Vocational Certificate and/or bachelor’s degree any related field
- Experience in Building Management is preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- English language is preferred.
Skills and competency
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality and service minded.
- Ability to do and accept multi-tasking.
- Flexible and problem solving.
- Honest, discreet with high level of Integrity.
- Positive thinking.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (Call 099 049 9455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th