Position: Recruitment Team Lead (Recruitment Agency Business)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Silom, Bangkok
Salary range: (up to experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Bonus and Commission
- The jobs may vary from entry-level roles to directors and executives.
- Work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks, and finally match candidates to their clients.
- Provide and advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
Typical work activities
A recruitment consultant's role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in HRM, marketing/sales and/or customer service area.
- Pleasant and smart personality, and is self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Superb Skills in the areas of Negotiation, Presentation, Selling, Coordinating and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 700 up would be a plus.
- Computer literacy.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 086-0599005
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th