POSITION: National Sales Manager
LOCATION: Rama 9
Job Type: Permanant
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Variable bonus, Group insurance etc.
- Responsible for Revenue generation to achieve sales target through Sales Team
- Responsible for designing a Sales Strategy in line with Sub-regional plan for achieving local objectives
- Delivering on Gross Profit margin as well as net profit for PMC Thailand
- Strong organization skills and management capabilities as well as multi-functional knowledge in operations and technical, sales and marketing.
- Working along with other functions and mobilising resources for objective achievement.
- Collaborates with client associates in cross-border projects
- Demonstrate effective matrix leadership skills to lead and coordinate team
- Monitoring pricing structure, gross margin and profitability
- Monitoring and controlling collection (DSO)
- Monitoring and controlling inventories (DOI)
- Reviewing distributor performance.
- Planning and implementing distributor strategy through sales team
- Ensuring high level of field technical service to customers to maintain required levels of quality and customer complaint resolution
- Coordinating with customer service, supply chain and Operations to ensure accurate forecasting, smooth supply and service to customer
- Conducting presentations and product training for internal team, distributors and customers as per requirement and plan.
- Collaborates with Technical Sales function for controlling and advising specifications proposed to customers and problem-solving.
- Collaborates with Country Finance Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Collaborates with Customer Service associate to ensure that distributors and customers have high level of satisfaction.
- Implements proper review and guidance with own team and other functions locally.
- Works along with other SBUs as part of team.
- Ensures conformance to client EHS and Compliance policies and exhibits client Values.
- A university degree in marketing or business studies or engineering is preferred; or a minimum of 10-12 years of related experience or training in coatings industry especially in protective & marine coatings sector is desirable; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Should have led large cross-border projects in the protective coatings sector.
- Strong business & commercial acumen and experience in managing multi-country projects is desired.
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- As an option we are willing to look at salespeople with Non-Paints background who have serviced customers like Shipyards, Fabrication yards, EPCs, Oil & Gas segment, Industrial consumables, strong Institutional selling background of Industrial products which involve Pipeline Management.
- Also willing to consider strong candidates of exceptional academic background/ employment track record with less than 10 years’ experience.
Skills and Competency:
- Excellent negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Command of computer literacy in MS Office.
- Initiative, energetic, leadership, problem solving, systematic thinking and analytical skills
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken
- Able to work under pressure with very good negotiation and communication skill.
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative thinking
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 233 7188 Ext. 17 or 099 231 1155)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th