POSITION: Global Trade Compliance Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on candidate’s experience
Benefit: Fixed bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insuranceand etc.
- Assist with customs classification determination.
- Ensure records are properly retained and internal record keeping procedures are followed for Thailand and Global Customs entries.
- Monitor timeliness and accuracy of customs entries and releases.
- Collect, enter, and present data using spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Process and resolve customs clearance related inquiries from customs brokers and internal business partners to ensure supply chain continuity.
- Team with third party service providers, e.g., customs brokers, freight forwarders, etc., as necessary to implement and / or maintain logistics processes in support of operations.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication across teams regarding shipment status
- Work closely with service providers to ensure on-time delivery and quickly resolve service issues
- Monitor service performance identifying root cause of failure
- Maintain accuracy in all functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years in Customs Compliance, Import/Export.
- Holding Broker’s license, etc.
- Experienced using SAP-GTS
- Fluent in English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th