POSITION: Handbags Designer
SALARY RANGE: Up to experiences
BENEFIT: Fixed Bonus, Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, etc.
- Collection design and development, according the brand client’s profile and to achieve one solid collection that meets concepts and qualities.
- The research of fashion trends to guarantee an innovative collection according to the commercial needs of the brand.
- To prepare mood boards, to choose the colors and materials for each collection and specific family product.
- To make sketches and to prepare the technical spec sheet for samples.
- The research, development and selection of materials. To optimize the sample collection development and to guarantee its completion.
- To follow up the sample’s development process and its improvement. Product development trips to production countries for the fulfillment of qualities and the production deadlines.
- To interact with other departments in the Company to get an overall vision of the collection’s needs.
- Developing new styles and building lines of product, with a focus on women’s products.
- Keeping abreast of materials, trends and new developments in the handbags, wallets, and accessories.
- Responsible for creation, development and execution of materials, sketches, prints, trim, hardware and fitting for product development.
- Collaborate with all members of the design team to ensure cohesiveness of products and concepts.
- Adhere to design calendar deadlines and timelines; ensuring all designs are completed accurately and on time.
- 3 to 5 years of experience at least as a handbag designer in a premium brand or prestigious company in the Fashion Industry.
- Degree in Fashion Design and its equivalent or above.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
Skills and Competency
- Research and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with handbag production methods and processes.
- Orientation towards luxury concept and high-quality materials.
- Ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- knowledge of leather and PU (Polyurethane) material.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 233 7188 Ext. 17 or 099 231 1155)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th