Our Client is Insurance company in non-life, and we are seeking for CIO – Chief Information Officer. Our client is Thai organization and has a good benefit as they are big business in our country.
POSITION: CIO – Chief Information officer
LOCATION: Sathornthani Building, Bangkok
SALARY RANGE: Up to experiences
BENEFIT: Fixed Bonus, Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, etc.
- Setting objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Designing and customizing technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Develop IT budgets and track prudently deliver IT initiatives against budget
- Age 45 above (Thai nationality only)
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Minimum 15 years of solid experience in similar managerial position gained from Banking and Insurance Business.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
Skills and competency
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.firstname.lastname@example.org (098 544 4514 or 022337188 Ext. 15)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th