Orenburg Consulting Group define itself as an Executive Search Service or what we know in the word “Headhunter”, we find potential candidate for the position that client cannot find. We have our own methodology for search, pre-screening, mapping candidate that we want. We always commit to provide the best solution for our clients and the well-being of our people. Our concept is to be “Trusted Advisor” to our client. We strive to provide the best candidate, the best match service, the best solution for all stakeholder.
Position: AVP – Supply chain
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sampran, Nakornpathom, Thailand
Working Day: 6 days per week
Industry: Plastics Industry
Salary Range: 120 – 130K
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group insurance, Bonus, provident fund, etc.
- Analyze and document flows of goods across the group.
- Document and challenge processes related to order points and inventory levels
- Suggest governance structures and KPIs including distribution of accountability.
- Suggest organizational changes and restructure as Identified based on planning to support the overall objectives.
- Prepare investment suggestions related to digitalization, process improvements, efficiency, etc.
- Liaise with Domestic Finance and IT teams to safeguard access to relevant data and to develop transparent and accurate reporting on inventory levels and deviations.
- Communicate, educate, challenge, and inspire key stakeholders on inventory efficiency.
- Act as a sounding board to senior management in a variety of issues related to logistics, inventories, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies and ways of working via senior stakeholders.
- Male, 35 - 45 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Competencies or knowledge in ASRS software is a MUST.
- 10 years’ management experience in a capital equipment supply chain management environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management level of factory.
- Demonstrable experience in factory with employee over 1,000 persons.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- High energy and enthusiasm, willing to make tough/unpopular decisions, able to motivate and lead others.
- Able to lead a 24/7 operation and to provide input and decision making as part of the escalation process.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic mind-set yet with an operational ability to get things done.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary (Call 089 608 6445)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th