POSITION: Guest Relation Officer - Japanese Speaker
LOCATION: Sukhumvit Soi 22, BKK
JOB TYPE: Permanent
BENEFIT: Performance Bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance etc.
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Help with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience in Hotel industry.
- Good in English and Thai communication.
- Good command and able to communicate in Japanese
- A team player, flexible, and fast learner.
Skills and Competency:
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary (099 231 1155) or 02 233 7188 Ext. 17
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th