POSITION: SAP Application Consultant – SAP BI/BW (Mid-Level & Senior Level)
LOCATION: Huaykwang, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanant
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Variable Bonus, Transportation allowance, Life Insurance, Overtime pay, Travel allowance etc.
- Identification and activation of Business Data
- Extraction of Data from various data sources
- Handling Data loading issues
- Creating Various Data Models for the purpose of Business Intelligence
- Transportation of data and analytics from one environment to another.
- Co-ordinate with business analysts while raising requirements from customers.
- Define and Manage BI deliverable
- Formulate Key BI technical requirements
- Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions
- Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
- Train and Manage Junior Consultants
- Thai, Male/Female
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Business Management or Computer Science
- 3 – 7 years experiences in SAP BI/BW
- Candidate must be able to multi-task while on the project.
- Specifically, while assigned to a full-time project, he/she should be able to work on non-billable engagements such as internal projects, presales cycles, or other short-term billable assignments.
- Experience in multiple, full life-cycle SAP project implementations and/or roll outs.
- Candidate must have ability to scope and design solution
- Candidate must be able to support Integration Testing cycles
Skills and Competency:
- Management Skill
- Team Player
- Project Management
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to K.Nuttha (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 or 098 554 4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th