POSITION: SAP Application Consultant – SAP SD
LOCATION: Huaykwang, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanant
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Variable Bonus, Transportation allowance, Life Insurance, Overtime pay, Travel allowance etc.
- Handling & coordinating with SD Business Lead for all ongoing issues, new changes, processes
- Facilitate the support of SAP SD of all processes like Milestone Billing, Intercompany STO.
- Creation and changes of Credit management and pricing workflow.
- Issues related to revenue account recognition.
- To resolve issues proactively having SD integration with other modules like FI, CO, PP, QM, MM, MDG.
- Resolving issues related to reports used by FI users in which data comes through SD, Visitex.
- Configuration and resolving issues related to Contracts, STO, Sales documents.
- Creation of LSMW and data uploading through it
- Complete configuration for Creation of Routes, Plants and STO process both from SD and MM.
- Master data maintenance for Tax related condition types uploading of tax records through LSMW.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs in consultation with SPOCK head
- Design, customize, configure and testing of all SD processes in DCM.
- Resolving issues and doing changes in SAP related to integration with interfaces.
- Master data creation/updating or extension of customer master and material master for some urgent requirement
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyses, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Providing consultation and helping in resolving the issues of other modules
- Handling tickets and closure of tickets as per the SLA in the ITSM tool.
- Thai, Male/Female
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Business Management or Computer Science
- 7+ years experiences in SAP SD (Sales & Distribution)
- Candidate must be able to multi-task while on the project.
- Specifically, while assigned to a full-time project, he/she should be able to work on non-billable engagements such as internal projects, presales cycles, or other short-term billable assignments.
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP project implementations and/or rollouts.
- Candidate must have ability to scope and design solution
- Candidate must be able to support Integration Testing cycles
Skills and Competency:
- Management Skill
- Team Player
- Project Management
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to K.Nuttha (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 or 098-554-4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th