POSITION: Executive Secretary (High Level PCL Business Secretariat)
LOCATION: BTS Punnawithi, Bangkok
Job Type: Contract – 2 years renewal
Salary range: 50,000 – 80,000 THB
Benefit: To be discussed individually
- Be a core part of a newly setup executive task force to evaluate, strategize, and execute business transformation for the group of 50+ companies (PCL & Non-PCL) to achieve overall growth and drive clusters of businesses toward listed-company status.
- Support CEO, CFO, and COO on executive agenda, scheduling, business contacts, flight/lodging reservation, work/break balance, and other business needs to function flawlessly.
- Take part in multiple-project 360-degree analytics on business transformation and advise the Board of Directors on key action plans.
- Work actively in a C-Level Intelligence team to achieve milestone objectives.
- Alternate roles in an Agile team between owner, scrum master, and team member for various different projects to ensure maximized expertise utilization and result output.
- Ensure harmonized and efficient work environment for the C-Level team.
- Master’s degree and above in various fields preferred.
- Over 7 years of secretariat experience in PCL, Holding, and/or Consultancy companies supporting Executive Level top management.
- 30 – 40 years old with extensive Agile working environment task force experience.
- Strong background in business transformation in MNC multi-industry (with PCL) corporation or consultancy firm.
- Proven record in business analytics, change management, and in-depth understanding of global-to-local paradigm shift.
- Broad knowledge of PCL and non-PCL companies change requirement, legality, policy application, companies relations (manufacturing, trading, service), and digital business adaptability.
- Proven track record of Board of Directors advisory experience with high executive persuasion, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Excellent communicator in Thai and English.
- Possess proactive, automated, and strong leadership with proactive mindset in a C-Level team environment.
- Able to handle daily project switch and role switch. Eager to handle both strategy and operations tasks at the same time.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707, K. PokPong)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th