POSITION: Project Administrative (Urgently)
LOCATION: Laksi, Bangkok
Job Type: 12 months contract
Salary range: Depends on experience
- Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data.
- Collect annual reports and detailed budgets for proposal inclusion.
- Coordinator with investigators to create research proposals and interface with funding agencies to exchange information.
- Support study participant activities to include hiring, communication, screening and orientation. Coordinate with external vendors and schedule appointments.
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality.
- Maintain automated databases to report and comply.
- Develop reports and correspondence independently.
- Research new equipment purchases and recommend supervisor’s consideration.
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and develop documents and monitor production activities.
- Manage project file systems and involve in project related calls.
- Ensure proper state of change requests and document them.
- Interact with engineering managers, engineers and technicians to create documentation.
- Handle new projects set up and take off and support preparation of close out documents.
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an administrative or personal assistant, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communicator and able to interact with all levels of staff, service-oriented, rigorous and organized.
- Fluency in English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Warawan.firstname.lastname@example.org (080 058 0633) Khun Cherry
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th