POSITION: Product Marketing (Gamimg)
LOCATION: The Nine Tower, Rama 9, BKK
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 30,000 THB – 45,000 THB (Up to experience)
BENEFIT KPI Incentive, Performance Bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, etc.
- Understand the specs and key technologies to identify the unique selling points for each product.
- Developing the quarterly marketing plan for each product to achieve sales target & raise product awareness & market share.
- Always staying on top of market / sales trends by monitoring and analyzing competitors’ products and marketing activities.
- Implementing marketing plans, promotions & media plans while managing the budget.
- Setup marketing activity or advertising concept and coordinate with agencies in order to create activity, campaign or advertising.
- Brief external agencies and carry out marketing operations, in compliance with the imposed budget
- Handle marketing activities, evaluate and report the result of activities.
- Ensure the compliance of all the 3rd vender funding guidelines (Strategy, budge, graphics...)
- Coordinate between at Headquarters (Taiwan) teams and issue reports to Headquarters marketing campaign / activities.
- Male or Female, Age 28 - 35 years old preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Minimum 3-5 years of product marketing, marketing analyst, channel marketing in IT industries or other competitive companies.
- Good understanding of IT products, IT hardware, and/or gaming industry.
- Must be interested in IT, hardware and gaming.
- Have creative thinking, Strong organization, Challenging and good problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded, good communication, creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good command of written and spoken English (Chinese is a plus)
- Computer literacy in MS Office and related software.
Skills and Competency
- Problem Solving
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.n [AT SIGN]Orenburg.co.th (098 – 554 – 4514) or 02 – 233 -7188 Ext. 15
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th