Product Sales Manager
Trading and Distribution||
POSITION: Product Sales Manager
LOCATION: Sukhumvit 40, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanant
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Fixed bonus, Variable Bonus, Lunch allowance, Gasoline allowance, Insurance, Provident Fund, etc.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Travelling to visit potential customers.
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline with restricted territory, and accounts.
- Build up a better customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
- Maintain and strengthen long lasting customer relationships.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Effectively communicate the value proposals with different presentations.
- Travel across various countries if required to attend various seminars, and events.
- Coordinate the sales operations with all concerned departments of the company.
- Seek out new customers, and sales opportunities to help build up the brands.
- Generate reports based on facts to be presented to Head of Sales (like; market survey, competitor information. Etc.)
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality
- Qualified to degree level in BS/BA or any field related
- Age 30 - 40 years old and have own vehicle
- 3 years proven experience in sales field (PAD would be benefits)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficient in English
- Experience in Sales of Foils is preferred, logo, packaging, label, etc.
- Mature and a present personality
- Proficient in MS Office, understanding of ERP is advantage
Skills and Competency
- Service –oriented
- Problem solving
- Sales skill
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.firstname.lastname@example.org (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 or 098 554 4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th