POSITION: Regulatory and scientific affairs lead - Thailand
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
INDUSTRY: Nutrition & Health
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 160,000 – 200,000 THB (up to experience)
BENEFIT Group insurance, Fix Bonus, variable bonus and etc.
- Ensure compliance management for the business, consisting of food and pharma ingredients.
- Understand and implement relevant company policies.
- Proactively Interact and engage with internal stakeholders on Scientific & Regulatory affair related projects, programs, issues and communications.
- Secure necessary regulatory approvals within agreed time frames and costs, in order to ensure freedom to operate in the market.
- Advocate required policy changes directly or through other available platforms in the country.
- Monitor regulatory changes, alert business on impacts and handle change management processes
- Provide technical inputs to stakeholders to effectively manage regulatory or compliance issues as well as crisis and special situations
- Represent Company in:
o Industry and professional organization/associations and other platforms, as required.
o External forums on issues having an impact on company’s ability to do business
- Collaborate with other members of regional regulatory team in implementing and maintaining processes and systems
- Work closely with cross functional teams to support the business in compliance
- Work closely with company customers, to build relationships and win trust.
- Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Food or Pharma Sciences (or in related areas like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry or Nutrition etc.).
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in handling Regulatory affairs for a large FMCG, Pharma company.
- Good command in English
- Basic understanding of scientific affairs
- Basic understanding of regulatory affairs
- Basic understanding of food safety / Pharma Quality Control / Assurance
- Proven track record of securing approvals from local regulatory authorities
Skills and competency
- Pleasant personality with strong people management and networking skills
- Strong Influencing and communication skills, especially in a matrix and global environment.
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to Marisa.firstname.lastname@example.org (086 059 9005)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th