Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Position: Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bangkok Thailand
Working Day: 5 days per week
Industry: Household Appliances
Salary Range: 40 – 85K (Depending on experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group insurance, Bonus, provident fund, etc.
- Responsible in all digital project and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to enhancing customers experience and increasing organization’s competitive advantage.
- Responsible for business process analysis, design, and optimization to enable routine delivery of exceptional performance and positive business results through improving reliability, increasing simplicity, and enable growth.
- Gather business requirement from clients. Analyze, design and plan to provide end-to-end technical solutions.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications or features
- Transform traditional business process through the concept of digitization and/or process automation where appropriate.
- Understand business requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Build up the team of RPA Developers and lead the team in technical and consulting solution
- Explore and identify new innovative technology or solution for process re-engineering /digitization / automation or able to come up with a revolutionize idea.
- To be centralize of process improvement and involving multiple departments throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT relevant educational or professional experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in one of the following RPA software such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere or BluePrism.
- Experience in multi-project managements with cross functional departments (Experience in multi-national environment is a plus).
- Solid foundation of programming (Preferably, experience in full SDLC life cycle).
- Experience in business process improvement.
- Good interpersonal skills with teamwork attitude.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
kunanont.r@Orenburg.co.th(Call 089 608 6445, K' Nont)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th