Currently we are looking for Plant Office Administrator position, In-charge of all site admin activities and all HR admin activities includes attendance verification, Overtime compilation and verification, hiring and manage contract employees, coordinate site employee engagement activities and employee town-hall. He/she will also in- charge of all site travel booking (ticket, hotel, transportation, etc.) both local and international travels for employees and visitors. Be a site contract point for admin activities. More detail as below,
POSITION: Plant Office Administrator - 1 year contract
LOCATION: Rayong, Thailand
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 30,000 – 60,000 THB (up to experience)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Fix Bonus, variable bonus and etc.
- Office management, human resources, overtime compilation & verification, canteen, manage company van (employee transportation), site employee engagement activities (team building, new year party, celebration etc.) and being personal assistance for plant manager.
- Manage overall plant admin functions covering of company shuttle van, canteen, office facility, supervise office maid.
- Assist HR Manager with proper documentation for new hires, employee transaction forms, field general pay, policy and/or benefits questions and assist with on boarding.
- Time attendance confirmation, overtime compilation and verification on monthly basis within second week of the months.
- Input and key-in employee leave records and leave balance update.
- Work closely with other respective department to generate the site work shift pattern for shift work operator and creating in the software.
- Being site coordinator to work with the insurance broker/company for Employee Group Insurance e.g. new enrollment, termination, change/update employee data.
- Managing the contract employee, recruitment, on-boarding and contractor payroll checking before payment process.
- Responsible for employee annual medical check-up.
- Managing the annual staff uniform measurement and laundry service provider.
- Control keys and employee locker rooms.
- Flight and transportation booking/confirmation for local and visitor via professional agency to compliance with the Company Travel Policy.
- Arrange and welcome activities for executive visiting and visitors.
- Responsible for employee town-hall activities e.g. collect questions from employees and raise up to the communication team.
- Being site admin contact persons for Rayong in connecting with Bangkok office and/or site admin in other countries.
- Being personal assistance for plant manager.
- Ad-hoc assignment by supervisor and/or department manager.
- Support the plant's safety, health and environmental programs and industrial hygiene programs.
- Commit to safe work practices.
- Participate in safety programs, training and drills to increase safety self-awareness.
- Participate in REACT program.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration and/or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Plant Administration and Personal/Executive Assistance, or/and some of human resources experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking.
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of various of office equipment.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Strong organization skills and details oriented.
- Be a team player and support the Company’s goals.
- Conducts in a professional manner.
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to email@example.com or call K. Marisa at 096-0599005 for more information
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th