Position: DMP/UX, Senior UX Manager
Industry: Digital Platform
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: not over 120,000 THB
Benefit: Group Insurance, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Parking, and etc.
- Drive an engaging and intuitive user experience and create elegant visual design for digital products
- Create concept design and rapid prototype for the new business initiative to present to Management Level
- Works with cross-functional product development teams in order to understand the requirement and provide UX solutions that solve those requirements, including visual design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Manage and coaching UX and UI teams to solving business requirement and deliver good user experiences
- Create a prototype for user tests such as Mobile App, Website and brief a clear objective of the test to team members
- Constantly monitors analytics, customer feedback, and best practices in order to improve user experience and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field.
- At least 5 years experiences of design in digital product environment. And experience in designing quality customer-centric solutions, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through design.
- Expert to design portfolio of user-centered that spans some combination of web, mobile phone, and tablet. And Agile software development process knowing.
- Graphical and Visual designs skills, including hands-no experience with divers set of software such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Zeplin, or related tools for graphic design and visual design.
- Ability to conduct the user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping.
Skills and competency
- Speak Thai and English fluently.
- Adaptive skill
- Be open-minded and passionate people.
- Team coordinate skill
- Management skill
- Leadership skill
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.email@example.com (098 544 4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th