POSITION: Data & Business Intelligence Project Analyst
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 100,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance, Five-day work and etc.
- Provide value to analytical and business teams by extracting and combining data from various sources, cleansing and organizing into database format, and building analytical tools to uncover meaningful insights relating to business processes and performance.
- Develops and manage databases to be used for ad hoc and scheduled analysis, processes and support programs; using database tools and support software to optimize data sets.
- Create visualization tools, work process tools, charts, graphs and reports as requested to support Risk Management Sourcing Teams, Product Management teams, and other functional teams in order to support decision making and opportunity analysis.
- Work with global team to train and enable them to use tools and data to capture business value; leverage insights form global teams to improve, develop leveraged data processes.
- Design and create data visualization tools and effectively communicate the value.
- Join data from multiple systems within challenging environments – Build functional databases
- Conducts data analysis and moderately complex design.
- Data extraction and collection from internal and external sources such as Formulation Data, Enterprise Resource Planning system and Safety Quality and Regulatory team, cleanse and prepare data to be used to support business needs and projects; once data is collected, it will need to be harmonized across the business to ensure that the information is comparable across businesses, platforms or other data sets; review and correct data errors and omissions.
- Working with various machine learning-based tools and perform statistical analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field.
- Several years’ experience working with databases, data collection and data analysis
- Experienced working with Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL or another query language
- Experience with data storage technologies, preferably Alteryx
- Ability to understand logic-based data joins
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skill
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th