POSITION: Quality and Food Safety Coordinator (Bangkok based)
LOCATION: Wireless Road, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 50K – 70K
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance and etc.
To support ASEAN region fast business growth, this role will be responsible for coordinating the Quality & Food Safety requirement of food ingredients sold in the region, customer specific requests, Customer complaint handling, Auditing suppliers in the region, to meet regulation and ensure quality improvement efforts will meet or exceed internal and external customer requirements.
- New Product/Project/Change management: Coordinate customers, cross function team, new project development and management of change processes, at the same time fulfill the key Q&FS related tasks such as
- HACCP/FSP/GMP/EMP/ development/review
- Supplier/raw material qualification
- Product Recall and Tracability, Vulnerability Review
- Quality Management System: Understanding processes and procedures related to Quality Management and Food Safety Systems(Q&FS) such as GMPs, GHPs, HACCP, BRC, FSSC 22000, SQF etc.,
- Regulation compliance: ensure registration for all the food additives/ingredients in Thailand after consultation with Regulatory Manager. In addition, ensure the food safety regulation compliance in buy, make, deliver, sales processes of new and existing products in ASEAN Region .
- Complaint/Incident prevention and handling: Supporting and direct interface with customers/Manufacturing Plants to investigate and develop plan for corrective and preventive actions. When complaint/incident happens, ensure the complaint are addressed with RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis), the effective CAPA (Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions) are developed and implemented.
- Ensures best practices for the complaint management process and supports through customer visits and facilitate closing of external complaints and providing regional trainings in Complaint Management.
- Identify high priority complaints(Food Safety, Quality, etc.,) and discuss with manufacturing plants & stakeholders to ensure CAPA is implemented and also effective.
- Ensure closure of complaints in timely manner.
- Customer Request handling: Evaluate customers’ requests, develop various product quality documentations, Statements, organize the product capability assessment including testing, align the specifications with customers etc.
- Ensures best practices for supplier and raw material approval process, including training of regional sourcing.
- Support sales team to provide the quality and food safety Training for existing & new customers
- MSc/BSc in a scientific discipline (Food Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Engineering)
- Min. 7-10 years food industry experience, Min 2 years Q&FS system such as FSSC22000, BRC etc. experience and audit experience. GSFI Lead Auditor Qualification preferred.
- Professional Certification in Food Safety Auditing
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP is preferred
- Food & Food additives regulatory knowledge is preferred
- Good Command of English Language
- Able to travel
Skills and competency
- Exhibit high ethical standard, possess excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal skills with strong team orientation.
- Speed, agility, self-drive, can work under pressure with clear customer focus
- Strong problem solving capability, six sigma GB is preferred
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th