Position: NPO Manager
Location: Metropolis Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 150,000 – 190,000 THB
Benefit: Group Insurance, Variable benefit, Provident fund and etc.
Leads and manages the Network Planning and Optimization customer project/subproject. Performs the project initiation, preparation, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing according to Nokia project processes and principles.
- Preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing the project or subproject (region, zone, phase) according to contractual scope and commitment against project budget
- Ensure implementation of NPO services in delivery scope and final NPO acceptance
- Plan and communicate accurate resource demand figures for demand planning process
- Ensure that all project targets are met e.g. progress, quality and cost by using global tools, interfaces and standard process milestones
- Lead and monitor the NPO project/sub project team including partner/service suppliers
- Responsibility for the project cost baseline in own responsibility area.
- The NPO Project Manager will be working closely with Solution Consultants (SC), Project Managers (PM), Customer Teams (CT) and other Nokia colleagues.
Project Planning Skills:
- Defines procedures and requirements regarding quality management (audit, certification, tests, acceptance).
- Identifies the requirements.
- Estimating PM effort, and reviewing estimates provided by engineering
- Prepare offer baseline of project management plan-PMP, budget and schedule
Project Execution Skills:
- Execute against the PM Process (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Prepares delivery baseline of PMP, budget and schedule agreed with customer and CT
- Manages project cost, schedule and quality
- Manage risks, issues and changes according to Nokia Methodology,
- Presenting the latter to the project stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- locally and centrally for all project scope items
- contractors, sub-contractors and 3rd party service and equipment suppliers
- Ensures all project documentation is produced and stored as appropriate
Project control and communication Skills:
- Create basic conditions in order to improve the teamwork within the project, permitting the clear definition of: the project, communications concept, decision and escalation rules.
- Evaluate the project goals and the team work
- Guide the project team and their meetings.
- Establish the relationship between the project members.
- Drives the project in order to recognize discrepancies and to deal with it timely... Project Closing:
- At the end of every project, provides individual feedback to employees.
- Creates lessons learned documentation.
- Thai nationality only
- Age 35 years old and up
- Having more than 10 years with Planning and optimization experiences.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree (Electrical / Telecommunication) or corresponding experience.
- Knowledge and practice of Planning tool (NetAct Planner , Atoll or equivalent)
- Experience on measurement/analysis tool (TEMS, NEMO, or equivalent)
- knowledge and practice of Nokia system and features is required.
- Fluent in written/spoken English
- Flexible to travel inside Thailand
Skill and Competency:
- Strong work ethic and good teamwork
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong conflict solution skills
- Strong technical consulting skills and Solid analytical skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Good communication skills
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nichapat.email@example.com (098 554 4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th