We are currently looking for HR & Admin Manager for the world leading Jewelry Manufacturer, based at Sukapibhan 2, Pravet, Bangkok. This role will in charge of overall about HR & Admin Department while the key skills required are ******payroll and English proficiency******.
POSITION: HR & Admin Manager
LOCATION: Sukhapiban 2, Pravet, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 80,000 THB/Month (up to experience)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
Time attendance & Payroll
- Check and record time attendance data for calculation Record leave information to the system/ report (all staffs)
- Prepare Salary & benefits report and input to system for send to Account department
- Prepare PND1, PND91, SSO report for Account department to send to the government Pre-calculation and support documents to Account depart for Ex pats Tax’s
- Prepare report of Time attendance to support Production department/Factory Manager
- Announce, Advertise available position
- Sourcing and Selecting candidates for interview process
- Make an appointment for interview and evaluation
- Make the employment contract and support new staffs Evaluation
- Contact /coordinate and prepare document support Expat's employment process
- Prepare the Annual Training Plan & Schedule and report to MD for Approval
- Sourcing training course, coordinate with Training school/institute to support staffs requested
- Coordinate with Account Department for payment
- Record the training information and follow up training's documents from Relevant departments
- Follow up the evaluation and record in training system
- Sourcing supplier/outsources
- Coordinate with trainer and prepare evaluation documents
- Contact/ update and report staff list to Social security office and follow up benefit for all staffs
- Prepare and make a report/ update a list to Insurance companies and coordinate in case of staffs claim problem, etc.
- Explain and make a good understanding between Management team and all staffs
- Survey , received employee's suggestion/ information for protect/reduce a conflict of employees with company
- Prepare the project/ activities of company such as New Year party, Annual Health check, etc. Give the information/ update the regulation/Labour law to management team/ staffs
HR management (HRM)
- Review company regulation and report
- Control and suggest information about labour law/ company regulation
- Prepare the Annual Company Employment report to MD and send to Labour Protection office
- Prepare Annual staffs evaluation document
- Control documents system of HR & Admin Dept.
- Contact with outsources or government offices such as IGS, SSO, etc.
- Others jobs as assigned
- Manage, Control, Prepare, coordinate for Security guards and Maids
- Company transportation for staffs and car service for management team
- Ticket, Insurance, Travelling arrangement
- Canteen, Canteen
- Service and maintenance contract such as Air condition, UPS, Electrical system, Telephone, water system, etc.
- Support about Office equipment or area follow the requested
- Other documents as requested Other jobs as assigned
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor or above degree, in HR or related field.
- At least 10 years working directly in HR Management, HR Development
- Excellent English proficiency in written, spoken and reading
- Able to shaping Direction, good leadership, able to manage the team and stakeholders.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Windows packages
- Good project management skills, detail-oriented and result oriented
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
For whom suitable and interest, please submit a brief cover letter and your updated CV with a recent photograph to email@example.com or call 086-0599005
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th