Orenburg Consulting Group define itself as an Executive Search Service or what we know in the word “Headhunter”, we find potential candidate for the position that client cannot find. We have our own methodology for search, pre-screening, mapping candidate that we want. We always commit to provide the best solution for our clients and the well-being of our people. Our concept is to be “Trusted Advisor” to our client. We strive to provide the best candidate, the best match service, the best solution for all stakeholders.
POSITION: Junior Associate Recruiter (Welcome new graduate)
LOCATION: Silom, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 17K – 25K (up to experience with high commission)
WORKDAY: 5 day/ week from 9am – 6pm
BENEFIT: Commission / Incentive, Group insurance, Social Security Fund
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Using social media to advertise positions.
- Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Experience in HRM, marketing/sales and/or customer service area.
- Achievement Oriented with strong sale nature
- Welcome new graduated
- Good command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Travel within the working day may be required to meet with clients.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY:
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with unexpected situations
- A smart personal appearance is important as the role involves meetings with clients and conducting interviews with candidates.
- The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086-0599005.
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th