This role will develop new business and market for Protective Apparel of the company to increase market share of existing products.
POSITION: Sales Rep (Protective Apparel)
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Fix Bonus, variable bonus and etc.
- Managing and developing new business for Protective Apparel and solutions along with product roll goods sales in graphics
- Have knowledge about medical and protective packaging along with for Thailand
- Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to devising and implementing growth strategies to increase market share of existing products, introduce new products from global portfolio, developing new applications and value chains to create new opportunities.
- Bachelor degree or Master in Engineering/ Science or relating field.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales and/or marketing.
- Experience in Safety (Personal Protection Equipment) or textile / packaging industry in Thailand market
- Proficiency in English, strong analytical & communication skills.
- Communication Skill
- Business Acumen
- Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Management of Sales Process
- Negotiation Skills
- Result Orientation
- Self-Development Focus
- Technical Knowledge of Products and Applications
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to email@example.com (098-554-4514)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th