POSITION: Radio integration Engineer (3 Months Contract)
JOB TYPE: Contract
- Network Implementation
- Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
- Network expansion activities.
- Technical/customer acceptance testing
- Implement parametering in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system).
- Does on site trouble shooting if required
- Responsible for emergency support activities.
- Utilizes several troubleshooting tools in own technology area
- Apply customer specific parametering and configuration in the network elements’ subsystems
- Perform SW maintenance activities such as installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries.
- Carry out independently complex technical activities such a SW upgrades and technical audits on site.
- On-site support at customers premises participating network operation service, when applicable.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Telecommunications Engineering or Network Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in Commissioning and Integration for Technical Support for Radio Access Product
- Good command of English, Strong interpersonal skill and service mind
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (098-554-4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th