POSITION: Process Improvement Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance and etc.
- Lead the process trouble shooting and process application improvement
- Work with operators and supervisors on daily operation on continual product delivery
- Perform process root cause analysis model and maintain/standardize process parameters
- Help plant manager to discover plants potential on improving from process and machinery
- Provide suggestion and proposal on how to make product more stable and reduce the operation cost
- Translates the requirements from operation design & capability into a manufacturing technology transfer package
- Responsible for developing the technical educational content for new operators and new employee of the manufacturing process technology
- Determines the evaluation criteria or standard of the technical competency and optimal standards that operators can follow for more flexibilities for line capability.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Experienced working in Technical Operation
- Knowledge of process automation and production control
- Fluent in English communication
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th