POSITION: Logistics Quality Control Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Position allowance, Food allowance, Incentive,Social Security Fund, Group Insurance and etc.
- Promote various project work, write relevant standardization documents, and improve and implement management procedures and work standards
- Arrangement, implementation and report release of on-site routine inspection
- Arrangement, statistics and scoring assessment of the inspection report of the regional operation manager and the distribution manager
- Supervise and standardize the loading quality of the distribution center shuttle;
- Responsible for the checkout of the transfer of the logistics
- Analyze the distribution rate of five weekly reports and related quality control communication.
- Sorting and analyzing the operational indicators of the allocation of data
- Responsible for the operation quality data management;
- On-site monitoring of the distribution center
- Analysis of the change in the cost of a single ticket
- Assist the department manager in handling and promoting the special work of quality control.
- Bachelor degree or above in related field
- Strong internal and external relationship coordination
- English language proficiency (Chinese will be advantage)
- Logistics management experienced
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th