We are currently looking for Technical Project Manager based in Bangkok. This role will held responsible for end-to-end and accountable to manage the implementation of all the technical aspects with deployment of the customer project in terms of installation, integration, planning, cost, delivery, quality and deployment of SurePay projects. Work directly with the Solution Architect and Delivery teams to architect and deploy SurePay along with all required 3rd party integrations. For more information, please see the below detail:
POSITION: Technical Project Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Prime customer contact and accountability to the management team for project implementation and support.
- Interface with SBU and R&D for feature development and delivery.
- Develop project plan and schedule.
- Manage internal and 3rd party resources to deliver in time as per project plan.
- Carry out regular status update calls with higher management.
- Manage risks and changes if required.
- Manage or provide solution to critical issues.
- Understand and provide solution to customer issues/requirements.
- Anticipate risk and evaluate related financial and customer satisfaction impacts.
- Manage project, implement corrective and improvement actions.
- Modify/adapt Project Management Plan for specific project.
- Allocate tasks and priorities whenever needed.
- Motivate team in all odds to meet customer requirements and issues.
- Ensure project closing.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering (Electrical/telecommunications/Computer) or Computing Science Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in integration of telecom applications in SurePay based projects or related project
- Lead management experience is preferable
- Good command of English, Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills,
- Strong knowledge in virtualization and cloud concepts
- Strong knowledge of 8620 SurePay, eSM, 5780 DSC PCRF and DRA products.
- Proven track record in 8620 SurePay, eSM, 5780 DSC PCRF and DRA based projects
- Strong knowledge of protocols: SOAP, Diameter, INAP, TCAP, CAMEL and SIP
- Good working experience in scripting: Shell/Perl/Python
- Good working experience in UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, SQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with APACHE, TOMCAT and JBOSS.
- Work efficiently either independently or as part of a team, without close supervision
- Knowledge of telecommunications systems, particularly billing systems.
- Knowledge of fixed and mobile switching concepts.
- Prior software development experience.
- Test Automation experience.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (099-0499-455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th