We are currently looking for IT Support specialist. This role will support installation, configuration and troubleshooting both hardware and software to end users. Please see the below detail:
POSITION: IT Support specialist
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
REPORT TO: Local IT supervisor
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems to the end-users.
- Involved in the company new system implementation as well as provide user training to the end-user.
- Provide support for in-house application system and software upgrading that includes installation, configuration and troubleshooting of application system problems.
- Coordinate with vendors / suppliers/internal support teams to solve problems
- Ensure compliance of the IT systems with corporate policy/guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Over 2 years’ work experience in IT support
- Customer relationship management skills proven within previous environments;
- Ability to work with business users of different level
- Can work independently with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure and to tight schedules
- Able to communicate in English (written/spoken)
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows 7/10…)
- Network skills: Internet connectivity, Mail host services, Network (LAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN) etc.
- Mobile Technologies (Blackberry, iOS, Android)
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (099-0499455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th