We are currently looking for IT supervisor. This role will support team in local IT Projects such as Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar. Including maintains and supports the IT infrastructure. Please see the below detail:
POSITION: IT supervisor
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Supervising position in the hierarchy of the supporting team in local organization's IT department
- Reporting to the South-East Asia IT Onsite Services Manager
- Assist to manage the ISM IT team as a leader role and provide guidance for the daily operation; (1 onsite IT in Thailand, 1 onsite IT in Laos and 1 subcontractor in Myanmar)
- Manage, handle and coordinate the local IT Projects
- Maintain and support the IT infrastructure including but not limited to server, network, backup, printer, wifi
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Follow and handle the support requests from ticketing system
- Analyze and recommend new technologies as appropriate for use by the business
- Handle the VIP user support
- Manage local IT vendors
- Ensure regular visits are done in Company branches
- Ensure compliance of the IT systems with corporate policy/guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years’ work experience
- Strong skills in both native & English language is a must (spoken & written)
- Microsoft Server 2012 (basics) & Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Data backup strategy & data retention
- Network skills: Internet connectivity, Mail host services, Network (LAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN) etc.
- Mobile Technologies (Blackberry, iOS, Android)
- Customer relationship management skills proven within previous environments
- Ability to work with business users in defining local requirements and delivering locally approved solutions
- Ideally previous experience with an international company
- Can work independently with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure and to tight schedules
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (099-0499455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th