We are currently looking for Assistant Accounting Manager Position, this position will responsible for preparing month-end / year-end closing of financial statement included accounting transnational records and ensure that the accounting entries are in compliance with local accounting, tax regulation as well as develop accounting process to optimize resources and team performance
POSITION: Assistant Accounting Manager (Manufacturing)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
- Overseeing the Account Department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems functions.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Overseeing preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements
- Reviewing all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance regarding all accounting functions
- Developing and managing accounting team
- Serving as a key point of contact and managing preparation and support of all external audits
- Responsible for tax filing such as Withholding tax , VAT
- Coordinate with RD
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Accountancy
- Familiar with accounting standard Thailand (CPD is a plus)
- At least 5 year experiences in solid experience of general finance and accounting management from manufacturing or related industry.
- Result-oriented, possess good leadership and communication skills
- Work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Well versed with Tax and Law.
- Good command in English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (099-0499-455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th