Position: HR manager (Organization development)
Location: Saraburi, Thailand
Industry type: Agriculture manufacturing
Job Type: 200,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Fix bonus, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Five days’ work
Change Management Lead provides change management subject matter expertise, coaching and mentoring to leaders and stakeholder groups. This role is responsible for the development and execution of the change strategy and key change initiatives. Change responsibilities include partnering with other members of the Global IT, HR and Change Management team, leaders and key stakeholders, planning for organizational readiness, stakeholder management and leadership alignment. In addition, the successful individual will also have strong experience in assessing knowledge and skill gaps and supporting the design and deployment of learning solutions for critical capability areas.
Integrated Change, Communication and Education Planning
- Lead the design, development and execution of Change, Communication and Education strategy, and detailed plans and activities for key priorities related to executing Driving Change Approach (DCA)’s strategic direction including leadership alignment, communications, education and stakeholder management.
- Work with cross functional project teams to ensure alignment with other interdependent change activities.
- Lead and/or participate in change, communication and education process for deployment projects to business units and functions
- Ensure accountability of Change strategy and approach is consistent with DCA approach
- Identify barriers and challenges for successful Change management work
Project Execution for Change Management Implementation:
- Tracks change, communication and education measurement for the project
- Develop and manage work plans, status reports, issue logs and other PMO requirements.
- Ensure project change requests go through the appropriate process with input from necessary decision makers
- Contain and resolve issues that do not require project sponsor involvement
- Review and provide feedback on the project scope and objectives
- Reinforce project direction and vision to resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Escalate risks and issues as appropriate
Project Resources management:
- Identify areas where there are issues and risks for the project and escalate accordingly
- Ensure that contingency plans are in place to minimize risk
- Advanced education in change management or business related field (MBA, OD, Organizational Psychology or related field)
- 15+ years’ experience managing large scale change projects (includes technology and non-technology)
- Proven ability to influence at various levels within an organization
- Experience working in a complex, global environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work with multiple stakeholders and deliver results
- Business fluency in English
- Experience creating and executing plans to drive behavior change.
- Travel will be required per needs of the project
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to frame change message and facilitate discussion
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work with senior leaders and deliver results
- Prior experience in SAP/Ariba/Procurement implementation either participating in or leading change efforts
Skills and competency
- Strong project management skill/experience required.
- Strong coordination, follow up and organization skills
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Experience using ERP, e-procurement systems,
- Experience using Microsoft office products excel, ppt, etc.
- Develop trusting, effective relationships with program team and end users
- Maintain execution focus on key dates and work prioritization
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 Ext. 16)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th