POSITION: Internal Controller
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
Strategic planning - Internal Controls
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of Internal Controls in the defined business perimeters
- Design value-added internal controls processes as preventive measure
Operational Execution - Internal Controls
- Support Key Internal Controls Self-Assessment.
- Act as segregation of duties correspondent
- Execute and implement action plans required
- Influence and convince management on value proposition and required actions on Internal Controls
- Listen and translate feedback from business + management into actions
- Participate in management meetings
- Interaction with other Local Internal Controllers & Regional Internal Control teams to ensure the processes are aligned with group policies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting, or related field
- Total of 7 to 10 years professional experience
- 4 – 5 years experience in Big 4 (audit), Internal Audit, External Audit
- Focused on internal control & compliance, Key role within operational or financial functions with broad view of business processes
- Proficiency in English
- Influence and Convince
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com 099-0499455
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th