We are currently looking for Safety Engineer (Field Service) based in Bangkok. This role will take care of Quality and HSE for Company. For more information, please see the below detail:
POSITION: Safety Engineer (Field Service)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Develop and implement plans related to Quality and HSE based on company guidelines.
- Drive company’s Zero Harm programs.
- Coordinate inspections of project and service site and carry out monthly walk-through with site management for HSE.
- Conduct quality audits on projects and Services identify non conformances and propose suitable corrective and preventive actions.
- Conduct lessons learnt workshops on Quality and HSE issues.
- Organize and lead external Quality audits required for ISO and HSE.
- HSE related incidents investigation.
- Maintain Quality and HSE plans.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineer or related fields
- Minimum experienced 5 years in the role
- Certification on Quality/ HSE.
- Familiar with ISO, OSHAS, and internal / external audits.
- Knowledge on Quality and HSE processes in projects related to power distribution.
- Frequent traveling for customer meetings in ASEAN will be required.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Second ASEAN regional language is an advantage.
- Knowledge with the usage of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills with strong English communication skills
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers
- Able to work well in a diverse and multi-cultural team
- A fast learner, independent and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality
- Should be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a multinational environment
- Leadership and Presentation skills
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (099-0499455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th